Sebastian Galiani, Department of Economics, Washington University in St. Louis, Campus Box 1208, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130-4899, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Norman Schofield, Department of Political Science, Washington University in St. Louis, Campus Box 1207, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130-4899, USA (email@example.com). Gustavo Torrens, Department of Economics, Washington University in St. Louis, Campus Box 1208, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130-4899, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Factor Endowments, Democracy, and Trade Policy Divergence
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 119–156, February 2014
How to Cite
GALIANI, S., SCHOFIELD, N. and TORRENS, G. (2014), Factor Endowments, Democracy, and Trade Policy Divergence. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 119–156. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12057
We appreciate very helpful comments from two anonymous referees, Daniel Heymann, David Levine, Paulo Somaini, Donald Saari, and participants at World Congress of the Econometric Society 2010, the International Conference on Political Economy and Institutions 2010, APET Meeting 2010, Annual Meeting of DEGIT 2010, and Annual Meeting of LACEA 2010, the Meeting of SAET, 2011, and seminar participants at World Bank, Washington University in St. Louis, and Universidad de San Andrés. Norman Schofield acknowledges financial support from NSF grant 0715929 and Sebastian Galiani acknowledges financial support from ESRC grant 062-23-1360.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 02:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: 0715929
- ESRC. Grant Number: 062-23-1360
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!