Sita Nataraj Slavov, American Enterprise Institute, 1150 Seventeenth Street NW, Washington, DC 20036 (email@example.com).
Public Versus Private Provision of Public Goods
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 222–258, April 2014
How to Cite
SLAVOV, S. N. (2014), Public Versus Private Provision of Public Goods. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 222–258. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12058
I would like to thank Doug Bernheim, Katie Carman, Amalia Miller, Antonio Rangel, John Shoven, Steve Tadelis, and Lei Zhang; seminar participants at George Mason University, the College of William and Mary, the University of Virginia, and Occidental College; and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. This material is partly based on work supported under a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!