Matthew D. Rablen, Department of Economics and Finance, Brunel University, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH (firstname.lastname@example.org). I thank Gareth Myles, Alessandro Santoro, and two anonymous referees; participants at the 2010 IIPF Congress (Uppsala), LAGV 10 (Marseille), Shadow Economy International Conference (Münster), International Conference on Taxation Analysis and Research (London), and PET 12 (Taipei); and seminar participants at Brunel University for their comments.
Audit Probability versus Effectiveness: The Beckerian Approach Revisited
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 322–342, April 2014
How to Cite
RABLEN, M. D. (2014), Audit Probability versus Effectiveness: The Beckerian Approach Revisited. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 322–342. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12062
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 02:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!