MESOZOIC MAGMATISM IN THE FALKLAND ISLANDS (SOUTH ATLANTIC) AND THEIR OFFSHORE SEDIMENTARY BASINS
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© British Geological Survey © NERC 2012
Journal of Petroleum Geology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 61–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Richards, P. C., Stone, P., Kimbell, G. S., Mcintosh, W. C. and Phillips, E. R. (2013), MESOZOIC MAGMATISM IN THE FALKLAND ISLANDS (SOUTH ATLANTIC) AND THEIR OFFSHORE SEDIMENTARY BASINS. Journal of Petroleum Geology, 36: 61–73. doi: 10.1111/jpg.12542
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!