Differential Expression of Potato Defence Genes Associated with the Salicylic Acid Defence Signalling Pathway in Response to Weakly and Highly Aggressive Isolates of Verticillium dahliae
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 142–153, March 2013
How to Cite
Derksen, H., Badawi, M., Henriquez, M. A., Yao, Z., El-Bebany, A. F. and Daayf, F. (2013), Differential Expression of Potato Defence Genes Associated with the Salicylic Acid Defence Signalling Pathway in Response to Weakly and Highly Aggressive Isolates of Verticillium dahliae. Journal of Phytopathology, 161: 142–153. doi: 10.1111/jph.12038
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Manitoba Agri-Food Research Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!