Periodontal disease as a potential risk factor for the development of diabetes in women with a prior history of gestational diabetes mellitus
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 41–49, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Xiong, X., Elkind-Hirsch, K. E., Xie, Y., Delarosa, R., Maney, P., Pridjian, G. and Buekens, P. (2013), Periodontal disease as a potential risk factor for the development of diabetes in women with a prior history of gestational diabetes mellitus. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 73: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/jphd.12004
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Tulane University Research Enhancement Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!