The essential oil of Citrus bergamia Risso induces vasorelaxation of the mouse aorta by activating K+ channels and inhibiting Ca2+ influx
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. JPP © 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 745–749, May 2013
How to Cite
Kang, P., Suh, S. H., Min, S. S. and Seol, G. H. (2013), The essential oil of Citrus bergamia Risso induces vasorelaxation of the mouse aorta by activating K+ channels and inhibiting Ca2+ influx. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 745–749. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12031
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2011–0003685, 2011–0005813
- Mid-Career Researcher Program. Grant Number: 2011–0027545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.