Anti-inflammatory effect of hexane fraction from Myagropsis myagroides ethanolic extract in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated BV-2 microglial cells
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 895–906, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S., Kim, J.-I., Choi, J.-W., Kim, M., Yoon, N. Y., Choi, C.-G., Choi, J.-S. and Kim, H.-R. (2013), Anti-inflammatory effect of hexane fraction from Myagropsis myagroides ethanolic extract in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated BV-2 microglial cells. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 895–906. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12049
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- National Fisheries Research & Development Institute. Grant Number: RP-2012-BT
- Brain Busan 21, Busan metropolitan city, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.