The role of 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor subtypes in the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene expression
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Zetterström, T. S. C., Coppell, A. A. and Khundakar, A. A. (2014), The role of 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor subtypes in the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene expression. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 66: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12153
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Royal Society
- De Montfort University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.