Caffeic acid induces keratinocyte differentiation by activation of PPAR-α
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 84–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, B., Kim, J. E. and Kim, H.-S. (2014), Caffeic acid induces keratinocyte differentiation by activation of PPAR-α. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 66: 84–92. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12159
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE)
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.