α-Iso-cubebenol inhibits inflammation-mediated neurotoxicity and amyloid beta 1–42 fibril-induced microglial activation
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 93–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. Y., Park, T. G., Lee, S.-J., Bae, Y.-S., Ko, M. J. and Choi, Y.-W. (2014), α-Iso-cubebenol inhibits inflammation-mediated neurotoxicity and amyloid beta 1–42 fibril-induced microglial activation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 66: 93–105. doi: 10.1111/jphp.12160
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A3010601
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: #7–19-42
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.