Factors affecting sustained medication adherence and its impact on healthcare utilization in patients with diabetes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 89–94, June 2013
How to Cite
Juarez, D. T., Tan, C., Davis, J. and Mau, M. (2013), Factors affecting sustained medication adherence and its impact on healthcare utilization in patients with diabetes. Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, 4: 89–94. doi: 10.1111/jphs.12016
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities, Hawaii, USA. Grant Numbers: P20MD000173, S21MD999228
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Numbers: U54MD007584, G12MD007601
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.