The first and second authors contributed equally.
Long-term Aβ exposure augments mCa2+-independent mROS-mediated depletion of cardiolipin for the shift of a lethal transient mitochondrial permeability transition to its permanent mode in NARP cybrids: a protective targeting of melatonin
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 107–125, January 2013
How to Cite
Hsiao, C.-W., Peng, T.-I., Peng, A. C., Reiter, R. J., Tanaka, M., Lai, Y.-K. and Jou, M.-J. (2013), Long-term Aβ exposure augments mCa2+-independent mROS-mediated depletion of cardiolipin for the shift of a lethal transient mitochondrial permeability transition to its permanent mode in NARP cybrids: a protective targeting of melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 107–125. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12004
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- CMRPD. Grant Number: 180491-3
- CMRPD. Grant Number: 170411-3
- CMRPG. Grant Number: 270341-2
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!