These authors equally contributed to this article.
Molecular cloning of rice serotonin N-acetyltransferase, the penultimate gene in plant melatonin biosynthesis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 7–13, August 2013
How to Cite
Kang, K., Lee, K., Park, S., Byeon, Y. and Back, K. (2013), Molecular cloning of rice serotonin N-acetyltransferase, the penultimate gene in plant melatonin biosynthesis. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 7–13. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12011
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0013092
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ00811201
- Rural Development Administration
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2011-0018393
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!