Melatonin ameliorates low-grade inflammation and oxidative stress in young Zucker diabetic fatty rats
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 381–388, May 2013
How to Cite
Agil, A., Reiter, R. J., Jiménez-Aranda, A., Ibán-Arias, R., Navarro-Alarcón, M., Marchal, J. A., Adem, A. and Fernández-Vázquez, G. (2013), Melatonin ameliorates low-grade inflammation and oxidative stress in young Zucker diabetic fatty rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12012
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!