Melatonin decreases duodenal epithelial paracellular permeability via a nicotinic receptor–dependent pathway in rats in vivo
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 282–291, April 2013
How to Cite
Sommansson, A., Nylander, O. and Sjöblom, M. (2013), Melatonin decreases duodenal epithelial paracellular permeability via a nicotinic receptor–dependent pathway in rats in vivo. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 282–291. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12013
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 12:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!