Long-term exogenous application of melatonin delays drought-induced leaf senescence in apple
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 292–302, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, P., Sun, X., Li, C., Wei, Z., Liang, D. and Ma, F. (2013), Long-term exogenous application of melatonin delays drought-induced leaf senescence in apple. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 292–302. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12017
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!