These authors equally contributed to this article.
Transient induction of melatonin biosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) during the reproductive stage
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 40–45, August 2013
How to Cite
Park, S., Le, T.-N. N., Byeon, Y., Kim, Y. S. and Back, K. (2013), Transient induction of melatonin biosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) during the reproductive stage. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12021
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 01:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!