Melatonin potentiates running wheel-induced neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus of adult C3H/HeN mice hippocampus
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 222–231, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Somera-Molina, K. C., Hudson, R. L. and Dubocovich, M. L. (2013), Melatonin potentiates running wheel-induced neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus of adult C3H/HeN mice hippocampus. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 222–231. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12023
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health National Research Service. Grant Number: NRSA T32 EY07128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!