These authors contributed equally to this work
Treatment of porcine donor cells and reconstructed embryos with the antioxidant melatonin enhances cloning efficiency
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 389–397, May 2013
How to Cite
Pang, Y.-W., An, L., Wang, P., Yu, Y., Yin, Q.-D., Wang, X.-H., Xin-Zhang, ., Qian-Zhang, ., Yang, M.-L., Min-Guo, ., Wu, Z.-H. and Tian, J.-H. (2013), Treatment of porcine donor cells and reconstructed embryos with the antioxidant melatonin enhances cloning efficiency. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12024
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 11:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- 863 Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2011AA100303
- the National Transgenic Major Program Grants of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX08006-002
- the National Key Technology R&D program. Grant Numbers: 2011BAD19B01, 2011BAD19B03 and 2011BAD19B04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!