Serum melatonin levels and antioxidant capacities after consumption of pineapple, orange, or banana by healthy male volunteers
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 58–64, August 2013
How to Cite
Sae-Teaw, M., Johns, J., Johns, N. P. and Subongkot, S. (2013), Serum melatonin levels and antioxidant capacities after consumption of pineapple, orange, or banana by healthy male volunteers. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12025
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 11:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Thailand Research Fund
- Melatonin Research Group
- Khon Kaen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!