Melatonin reduces median nerve injury-induced mechanical hypersensitivity via inhibition of microglial p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation in rat cuneate nucleus
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 232–244, March 2013
How to Cite
Chiang, R. P.-Y., Huang, C.-T. and Tsai, Y.-J. (2013), Melatonin reduces median nerve injury-induced mechanical hypersensitivity via inhibition of microglial p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation in rat cuneate nucleus. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 232–244. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12029
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2320-B-030-002-MY3
- Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: SKH-FJU-98-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!