Both the authors contributed equally and should be considered joint co-first authors.
Melatonin inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-9 activity by binding to its active site
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 398–405, May 2013
How to Cite
Rudra, D. S., Pal, U., Maiti, N. C., Reiter, R. J. and Swarnakar, S. (2013), Melatonin inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-9 activity by binding to its active site. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 398–405. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12034
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!