These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Long-term oral administration of melatonin improves spatial learning and memory and protects against cholinergic degeneration in middle-aged Ts65Dn mice, a model of Down syndrome
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 346–358, April 2013
How to Cite
Corrales, A., Martínez, P., García, S., Vidal, V., García, E., Flórez, J., Sanchez-Barceló, E. J., Martínez-Cué, C. and Rueda, N. (2013), Long-term oral administration of melatonin improves spatial learning and memory and protects against cholinergic degeneration in middle-aged Ts65Dn mice, a model of Down syndrome. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 346–358. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12037
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Instituto de Formación e Investigación Marqués de Valdecilla. Grant Number: FMV-API 10/19
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: BFU2011-24755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!