Melatonin induces autophagy via an mTOR-dependent pathway and enhances clearance of mutant-TGFBIp
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 361–372, May 2013
How to Cite
Choi, S.-I., Kim, K. S., Oh, J.-Y., Jin, J.-Y., Lee, G.-H. and Kim, E. K. (2013), Melatonin induces autophagy via an mTOR-dependent pathway and enhances clearance of mutant-TGFBIp. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 361–372. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12039
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Converging Research Center Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2012K001354
- Midcareer Researcher Program. Grant Number: 2011-0028699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!