The inhibition of TNF-α-induced leucocyte apoptosis by melatonin involves membrane receptor MT1/MT2 interaction
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 442–452, May 2013
How to Cite
Espino, J., Rodríguez, A. B. and Pariente, J. A. (2013), The inhibition of TNF-α-induced leucocyte apoptosis by melatonin involves membrane receptor MT1/MT2 interaction. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 442–452. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12042
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!