Fluid shear stress and melatonin in combination activate anabolic proteins in MC3T3-E1 osteoblast cells
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 453–461, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, C. H. and Yoo, Y.-M. (2013), Fluid shear stress and melatonin in combination activate anabolic proteins in MC3T3-E1 osteoblast cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 453–461. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12043
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 01:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Basic Science Research program
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0023849, 2011-0004271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!