These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin mediates protective effects on inflammatory response induced by interleukin-1 beta in human mesenchymal stem cells
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 14–25, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Gong, Y., Xiong, K., Ye, Y., Xiong, Y., Zhuang, Z., Luo, Y., Jiang, Q. and He, F. (2013), Melatonin mediates protective effects on inflammatory response induced by interleukin-1 beta in human mesenchymal stem cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12045
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51203194, 51103182
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012040007933
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 12lgpy42, 12lgzd05
- Foundation for Distinguished Young Talents in Higher Education of Guangdong. Grant Number: 2012LYM_0002
- Specialized Research Fund. Grant Number: 20120171120034
- Guangdong Innovative Research Team Program. Grant Number: 2009010057
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2011A060901013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!