These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin improves the reprogramming efficiency of murine-induced pluripotent stem cells using a secondary inducible system
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 31–39, August 2013
How to Cite
Gao, S., Wang, Z.-L., Di, K.-Q., Chang, G., Tao, L., An, L., Wu, F.-J., Xu, J.-Q., Liu, Y.-W., Wu, Z.-H., Li, X.-Y., Gao, S. and Tian, J.-H. (2013), Melatonin improves the reprogramming efficiency of murine-induced pluripotent stem cells using a secondary inducible system. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12047
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!