Melatonin, given at the time of reperfusion, prevents ventricular arrhythmias in isolated hearts from fructose-fed rats and spontaneously hypertensive rats
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 166–173, September 2013
How to Cite
Diez, E. R., Renna, N. F., Prado, N. J., Lembo, C., Ponce Zumino, A. Z., Vazquez-Prieto, M. and Miatello, R. M. (2013), Melatonin, given at the time of reperfusion, prevents ventricular arrhythmias in isolated hearts from fructose-fed rats and spontaneously hypertensive rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 166–173. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12059
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 02:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!