Melatonin-mediated insulin synthesis during endoplasmic reticulum stress involves HuD expression in rat insulinoma INS-1E cells
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 207–220, September 2013
How to Cite
Yoo, Y.-M. (2013), Melatonin-mediated insulin synthesis during endoplasmic reticulum stress involves HuD expression in rat insulinoma INS-1E cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 207–220. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12064
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Basic Science Research program
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0023849, 2012-0006787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!