Adaptations of the aging animal to exercise: role of daily supplementation with melatonin
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 229–239, October 2013
How to Cite
Mendes, C., Lopes, A. M. d. S., do Amaral, F. G., Peliciari-Garcia, R. A., Turati, A. d. O., Hirabara, S. M., Scialfa Falcão, J. H. and Cipolla-Neto, J. (2013), Adaptations of the aging animal to exercise: role of daily supplementation with melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 229–239. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12065
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 09/52920-0
- Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!