Melatonin ameliorates endothelial dysfunction, vascular inflammation, and systemic hypertension in rats with chronic intermittent hypoxia
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 247–256, October 2013
How to Cite
Hung, M.-W., Kravtsov, G. M., Lau, C.-F., Poon, A. M.-S., Tipoe, G. L. and Fung, M.-L. (2013), Melatonin ameliorates endothelial dysfunction, vascular inflammation, and systemic hypertension in rats with chronic intermittent hypoxia. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 247–256. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12067
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- Research Grants Council
- University Research Council of The University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!