Melatonin inhibits cholangiocarcinoma and reduces liver injury in Opisthorchis viverrini-infected and N-nitrosodimethylamine-treated hamsters
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 257–266, October 2013
How to Cite
Laothong, U., Pinlaor, P., Boonsiri, P., Pairojkul, C., Priprem, A., Johns, N. P., Charoensuk, L., Intuyod, K. and Pinlaor, S. (2013), Melatonin inhibits cholangiocarcinoma and reduces liver injury in Opisthorchis viverrini-infected and N-nitrosodimethylamine-treated hamsters. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12068
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Thailand Research Fund through Royal Golden Jubilee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!