These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin promotes the in vitro development of pronuclear embryos and increases the efficiency of blastocyst implantation in murine
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 267–274, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F., Tian, X., Zhang, L., Tan, D., Reiter, R. J. and Liu, G. (2013), Melatonin promotes the in vitro development of pronuclear embryos and increases the efficiency of blastocyst implantation in murine. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12069
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!