These authors contributed equally to this work.
JAK2/STAT3 activation by melatonin attenuates the mitochondrial oxidative damage induced by myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 275–286, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Duan, W., Jin, Z., Yi, W., Yan, J., Zhang, S., Wang, N., Liang, Z., Li, Y., Chen, W., Yi, D. and Yu, S. (2013), JAK2/STAT3 activation by melatonin attenuates the mitochondrial oxidative damage induced by myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 275–286. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12070
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- 12th National Five Years Supporting Project of China. Grant Number: 2011BAI11B20
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81102687, 81070198
- Academic Promotion Project of Xijing Hospital. Grant Numbers: XJZT09 M16, XJZT10 M11
- Social Development Project of Shaanxi Province. Grant Numbers: 2012JQ4001, 2012SF2-21-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!