Melatonin ameliorates Angiotensin II-induced vascular endothelial damage via its antioxidative properties
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 287–293, October 2013
How to Cite
Nakao, T., Morita, H., Maemura, K., Amiya, E., Inajima, T., Saito, Y., Watanabe, M., Manabe, I., Kurabayashi, M., Nagai, R. and Komuro, I. (2013), Melatonin ameliorates Angiotensin II-induced vascular endothelial damage via its antioxidative properties. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 287–293. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12071
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 19590853, 21390244, 25461113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!