Melatonin synergizes with low doses of L-DOPA to improve dendritic spine density in the mouse striatum in experimental Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 304–312, October 2013
How to Cite
Naskar, A., Manivasagam, T., Chakraborty, J., Singh, R., Thomas, B., Dhanasekaran, M. and Mohanakumar, K. P. (2013), Melatonin synergizes with low doses of L-DOPA to improve dendritic spine density in the mouse striatum in experimental Parkinsonism. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 304–312. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12076
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!