Microarray analysis of genes differentially expressed in melatonin-rich transgenic rice expressing a sheep serotonin N-acetyltransferase
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 357–363, November 2013
How to Cite
Byeon, Y., Park, S., Kim, Y. S. and Back, K. (2013), Microarray analysis of genes differentially expressed in melatonin-rich transgenic rice expressing a sheep serotonin N-acetyltransferase. Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12077
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0013092
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ00949105
- Rural Development Administration, and the Priority Research Centers. Grant Number: 2010-0020141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!