The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin reverses the decreases in hippocampal protein serine/threonine kinases observed in an animal model of autism
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2014
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Yabuki, Y., Moriguchi, S., Fukunaga, K., Mao, P.-J., Hong, L.-J., Lu, Y.-M., Wang, R., Ahmed, M. M., Liao, M.-H., Huang, J.-Y., Zhang, R.-T., Zhou, T.-Y., Long, S. and Han, F. (2014), Melatonin reverses the decreases in hippocampal protein serine/threonine kinases observed in an animal model of autism. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12081
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 91232705, 81202533
- Qianjiang Talents Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012R10036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!