Alcoholic fermentation induces melatonin synthesis in orange juice
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Fernández-Pachón, M. S., Medina, S., Herrero-Martín, G., Cerrillo, I., Berná, G., Escudero-López, B., Ferreres, F., Martín, F., García-Parrilla, M. C. and Gil-Izquierdo, A. (2014), Alcoholic fermentation induces melatonin synthesis in orange juice. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 31–38. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12093
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09-AGR4814M
- National funding agencies. Grant Numbers: AGL2011-23690, CSD007-0063
- CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 ‘Fun-C-Food’. Grant Number: CSIC 201170E041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!