Melatonin enhances the recovery of cryopreserved shoot tips of American elm (Ulmus americana L.)
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 435–442, November 2013
How to Cite
Uchendu, E. E., Shukla, M. R., Reed, B. M. and Saxena, P. K. (2013), Melatonin enhances the recovery of cryopreserved shoot tips of American elm (Ulmus americana L.). Journal of Pineal Research, 55: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12094
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Gosling Foundation, Guelph, Ontario
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!