The first two authors contribute equally to this paper.
The RNA-seq approach to discriminate gene expression profiles in response to melatonin on cucumber lateral root formation
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 39–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, N., Zhang, H.-J., Zhao, B., Sun, Q.-Q., Cao, Y.-Y., Li, R., Wu, X.-X., Weeda, S., Li, L., Ren, S., Reiter, R. J. and Guo, Y.-D. (2014), The RNA-seq approach to discriminate gene expression profiles in response to melatonin on cucumber lateral root formation. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12095
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- . Grant Numbers: 2009CB119000, 2012CB113900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!