Influence of melatonin receptor signalling on parameters involved in blood glucose regulation
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 82–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Bazwinsky-Wutschke, I., Bieseke, L., Mühlbauer, E. and Peschke, E. (2014), Influence of melatonin receptor signalling on parameters involved in blood glucose regulation. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 82–96. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12100
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Wilhelm-Roux-Anschubförderung. Grant Number: FKZ 15/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!