Melatonin administration decreases adipogenesis in the liver of ob/ob mice through autophagy modulation
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 126–133, March 2014
How to Cite
de Luxán-Delgado, B., Caballero, B., Potes, Y., Rubio-González, A., Rodríguez, I., Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, J., Solano, J. J. and Coto-Montes, A. (2014), Melatonin administration decreases adipogenesis in the liver of ob/ob mice through autophagy modulation. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12104
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: FISS-06-RD06/0013/0011, FISS-06-RD06/0013/0028, BFU2010-20919
- University of Oviedo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!