Melatonin prevents pancreatic β-cell loss due to glucotoxicity: the relationship between oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 143–153, March 2014
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Shim, H.-M., Na, A.-Y., Bae, K.-C., Bae, J.-H., Im, S.-S., Cho, H.-C. and Song, D.-K. (2014), Melatonin prevents pancreatic β-cell loss due to glucotoxicity: the relationship between oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 143–153. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12106
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Keimyung University
- Keimyung University Medical School Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!