Melatonin prevents experimental preterm labor and increases offspring survival
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 154–162, March 2014
How to Cite
Domínguez Rubio, A. P., Sordelli, M. S., Salazar, A. I., Aisemberg, J., Bariani, M. V., Cella, M., Rosenstein, R. E. and Franchi, A. M. (2014), Melatonin prevents experimental preterm labor and increases offspring survival. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12108
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Proyecto de Investigación Plurianual. Grant Number: 2605
- Proyecto de Investigación en Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 0813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!