These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin treatment combined with treadmill exercise accelerates muscular adaptation through early inhibition of CHOP-mediated autophagy in the gastrocnemius of rats with intra-articular collagenase-induced knee laxity
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 175–188, March 2014
How to Cite
Hong, Y., Kim, J.-H., Jin, Y., Lee, S., Park, K., Lee, Y., Chang, K.-T. and Hong, Y. (2014), Melatonin treatment combined with treadmill exercise accelerates muscular adaptation through early inhibition of CHOP-mediated autophagy in the gastrocnemius of rats with intra-articular collagenase-induced knee laxity. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 175–188. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12110
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program. Grant Number: KGM4251314
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-2012R1A1A2005089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!