Melatonin synthesis in rice seedlings in vivo is enhanced at high temperatures and under dark conditions due to increased serotonin N-acetyltransferase and N-acetylserotonin methyltransferase activities
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 189–195, March 2014
How to Cite
Byeon, Y. and Back, K. (2014), Melatonin synthesis in rice seedlings in vivo is enhanced at high temperatures and under dark conditions due to increased serotonin N-acetyltransferase and N-acetylserotonin methyltransferase activities. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12111
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0013092
- Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0020141
- NRF of the Ministry of Education, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!