Pulmonary function changes in rats with taurocholate-induced pancreatitis are attenuated by pretreatment with melatonin
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 196–203, March 2014
How to Cite
Chou, T.-Y., Reiter, R. J., Chen, K.-H., Leu, F.-J., Wang, D. and Yeh, D. Y. (2014), Pulmonary function changes in rats with taurocholate-induced pancreatitis are attenuated by pretreatment with melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12112
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- Shin Kong Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: SKH-FJU-97-09
- Catholic Tien Hospital. Grant Number: CTH- 96-1-2 A08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!